Simplifying the budgeting process…
True Sky is a powerful Excel-based budgeting, planning and forecasting solution designed to meet the needs of organizations with complex or unique requirements.
Podcast: 4 Tips to Avoid Key Budgeting Pitfalls
True Sky’s Chief Software Architect, Alan Whitehouse, discusses how companies are doing budgeting versus how they should be budgeting. He provides four tips on how to avoid key budgeting pitfalls and streamline your budgeting process. Podcast hosted by Mike Failla.
Why True Sky?
- Minimize training time since administrators and end-users can leverage their current knowledge of Excel
- Enable your organization to switch the focus of the planning process from data capture to that of performance management and information analysis that can be used to move your business forward
- Deploy with minimal involvement of expensive IT resources and be maintainable by the business groups within your company
- Reduce the effort required to manage your process through the use of centralized control, dynamic security models and reusable content
- Encourage accountability throughout your organization by easily providing users access to data input forms and analytical reporting
- Facilitate driver based budgeting that allows your organization to capture critical data that if often overlooked but can have a material effect on your bottom line or margins
- Promote a shift from once a year budgeting to rolling forecasts and provide more accurate and up-to-date business decision making information
- Allow your organization to capture numbers as well as the thought processes behind the numbers to help ensure that your data makes business sense