A Powerful and Flexible Solution that Helps Organizations Manage and Streamline Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
The Power of Excel with the Control You Need
True Sky’s What-if analysis helps management assess risk to maintain corporate trust and guarantee the integrity of its financials in a fraction of the time.
Budget in Excel
True Sky allows end users to enter planning information in a familiar and easy to use tool – Microsoft Excel. While other products promote their Excel look and feel, the True Sky interface is Excel and therefore provides all the traditional functionality users have come to expect.
In addition, True Sky provides a set of integrated tools specially designed to speed the planning process and aid the user with their assigned tasks. Management teams can easily build spreadsheets, add users, run templates and reports.
With little training, True Sky ensures budgets are rolled out to users who have valuable input in the budgeting process, making it easier to create accurate budgets.
It enhances Excel with important functionalities, to deliver an added layer of customization and control that address each organization’s unique budget and planning needs.
Empower Your Management
True Sky empowers your Management teams to obtain real-time visibility into your Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting process, allowing for better business decisions.
A tool familiar to Accounting, Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, and Finance professionals, improving budget cycles and streamlining budget processes. True Sky enhances the features and benefits of Excel by:
- Eliminating the need to manually create and maintain dozens of spreadsheets for your planning cycle
- Managing multiple departments or locations
- Gaining insight to the complete process at any point in time
- Differentiating security settings for diverse levels of management and departments
- Performing ‘What-if’ type analysis on your data
- Creating rolling forecasts with minimal effort
- Budgeting at a level of detail that is different from your current chart of accounts
- Consolidating actuals and budgets for ongoing financial reporting
Many executives wish they owned a crystal ball to answer important business questions.
These two simple words can have a huge impact on a project, company and the bottom line.
- What-if upper management decided to cut the budget by 10 per cent?
- What-if a typhoon in Asia impacts my supply chain, increasing costs by 5 per cent?
- What-if businesses possessed the tools that could answer such vital questions and provide an instant snapshot of their implications?
True Sky handles consolidation, eliminations and actual-to-budget reporting, removing the need for a separate reporting package.
Key Features of True Sky
- Enter information in a familiar and easy-to-use interface
- Intelligent functions of spreading values
- Mass adjustments by amount or percentage
- Attachment and roll up of notes
- Automatic build-up of line item detail
- Online review and approval
- Global What-if modeling and unlimited versioning
- Integration with other systems
- Integrated Business Intelligence