You will be responsible for working with both the client team and the TGO team to develop and deliver a successful solution, from creation of the initial business requirements through to final go live. You will be hands on as required throughout the implementation of the solution to guide the TGO team and ensure alignment to the solution and scope as defined and committed to the client.
- Elicit requirements from clients using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with clients to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Functional Requirements Document, Use Cases, Screen and Interface designs
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers, communicating status as required
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community and the TGO project team through which requirements flow
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Could contribute to the overall planning of projects by recommending approaches, identifying resources and developing timelines.
- Anticipates changes required in project plans and processes and recommends alternative approaches to the Project Manager and clients, providing risk assessments based on areas of expertise
Requirements: Education & Technical Experience
- 4+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting.
- Consulting experience required; project management experience an asset.
- Requires 3 or more years of experience in applying technology to meet client needs.
- B.A. / B.S. in a technical field, or equivalent work experience; advanced degree in a related field preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Platform, .Net Framework, Integration tools like Smart Connect, eConnect, Microsoft Dynamic Connector and applications like Excel / Pivot Table, Word, PPT
- A strong foundation of general IT knowledge, including Windows Server, SQL Server and HTML, ASP.NET and C#
- MS SQL Server/MS SQL Stored Procedures/MS SQL Triggers
- Office Development Excel Using C#, web Server and SQL Server would be an asset
- Web Services would be an asset
- ERP/CRM/Sharepoint knowledge would be an asset
- Workflow experience would be an asset
Personal Skills: Soft Skills
- Strong analytical and consulting skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Has a strong understanding of technical, cost, risk and business implications of potential decisions on other projects and client needs and incorporates these into recommendations
- Develops solutions that consider potential impacts on client’s business position
- Prepares documentation and complex reports in a clear and concise manner and presents information in a well-organized and efficient manner in both oral presentations and written communication
- Demonstrates a proven ability to add value into all aspects of work plan, always working to exceed customer expectations.
- Actively works to improve relationships with others by understanding their perspectives and issues and works toward win-win solutions.
- Able to work with minimal direction but promotes an open flow of information so that all concerned are well informed.
- Uses a high degree of insight and analytical skills, always seeks to develop new or enhanced methods and techniques to resolve problems.
- Conceptually, able to identify and see connections between situations that are not obviously related, while remaining focused on project objectives.
- Has a vested interest in continuous learning; having insight on what they do well and what they can do better.
We thank you for your submission however only qualified applicants will be contacted.