Is CMMS Solution A Good Source Of Savings?
Asset and facility maintenance is a source of savings and a performance driver, thus making it a strategic issue for companies and organizations.
Efficient maintenance is a means of boosting investment yield and avoiding critical breakdowns which may generate late deliveries or stoppages. The company should therefore have efficient tools at its disposal to secure its equipment in a sustainable and affordable manner.
CMMS or Computerized Maintenance Management System aims to maintain, manage and control equipment efficiently and economically.
DIMO Maint CMMS solution offers a simple way for guaranteed well-managed maintenance:
- Improve your management and significantly reduce your maintenance budget
- Optimize your purchases (stocks of spare parts, replacement parts, and subcontracting)
- Improve the reliability and availability of your equipment and extend its lifespan
- Ensure the traceability of works
- Control the activity of your subcontractors and external suppliers
- Facilitate the implementation and follow-up of preventive maintenance actions
- Improve experience feedback
- Help decision-making thanks to activity steering indicators
DIMO Maint CMMS can be used as standalone or connected to ERP systems such as Sage ERP X3.
More information on www.dimomaint.com