What an amazing week at reIMAGINE 2014!
The GP team and I had a blast at reIMAGINE 2014 despite the chilly weather in Fargo, but that was easily overcome by the very warming and receptive community. With over 900 partners at the event, it was an exceptional experience; lots of connecting, networking, learning, and sharing.
Twitter was a buzz with all the announcements made during the 3 day event. One of my tweets even made it to the MS Dynamics World’s reIMAGINE 2014 Recap presentation!
So what did we learn about Dynamics GP 2015?
GP 2015 is set to be released December 1st this year. Microsoft also confirmed that they will continue delivering updates and service packs every six months.
Here’s a summary of some of the additional features of Dynamics GP 2015:
- Service Based Architecture
- Identity Management
- SmartList Designer – Refreshable Excel Reports – Continue to add new functionality. Enable tighter integration with Smartlist Designer and Excel
- Navigation Integration for Management Report – New navigation list for management reports and view, edit and create management report actions
- Management Report Integration Options – In Company Setup options, you control what data Management Reporter uses for General Ledger and/or Analytical Accounting reporting for each company
- Copy Home Page settings – Copy home or area page settings and content to other users
- Business Analyzer Release 7 – Cross platform, content management improvements, support for management report content
- Canadian Payroll
- General Ledger Batch Approval
- Intercompany Enhancements – Intercompany Journal Entry Inquiry and void intercompany transactions
- Receivables Batch Approval
- Payables Batch Approval
- Vendor Approval
- Payment Terms – Due date option, add days to due date, additional due date options, additional discount options
- Employee Profile Approval
- Employee Skills Approval
- W4 Approval
- Expense Report Approval
Employee Self Service
- Employee Profile
- Profile – Employees can view and edit their employment information
- Skills & Training - View and maintain employee’s education and tests
- Benefits – View benefits and employee contributions
- Pay stubs – view or print their paystubs
- W4 – Add or change additional withholding, and update deductions
- Direct Deposit – Edit deposit information, add accounts or change the distribution
- Manager Profile – Manager able to view and edit their team members data
- Manager Skills – Manager can view and maintain their employee’s education and tests
Save The Date for Convergence 2015
Want to know more? Contact us at: