This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced well rounded, go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, to help launch a new product.
As the Director of Sales and Marketing, you will help define and shape the future of True Sky Inc. True Sky is a comprehensive solution designed to help organizations with Corporate Performance Management (Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting). You must bring vast knowledge and hands on experience with Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting.
Working closely with the Executive Group and the Sales & Marketing Team, you will be responsible for the overall campaign strategy, sales execution & service offerings by leveraging an integrated approach though multiple channels for True Sky. As the Director of Sales and Marketing you will be accountable for generating new marketing programs by defining strategies for generating leads. Through a consultative and collaborative approach with internal stakeholders, you will develop and execute plans to help drive and grow the True Sky solution.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Experience selling and building a business with experience in Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software, Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software or knowledge of these specific software spaces
- Strategy development and execution of multi-channel campaigns focused on demand generation and awareness outcomes
- Leverage integrated techniques including sales engagement and content marketing
- Work effectively with Solution Advisors during sales cycles
- Complete the sale cycle from lead identification to closure
- Generate and qualify sales opportunities by leveraging inside sales, cold calling, business contacts, entering vendor and selection competitions
- Understand the functions and features of our products and be able to articulate our products key differentiators over our competition
- Understand and keep up-to-date with competitive products and technology
- Build and maintain relationships with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Find and take advantage of emerging market opportunities for the company’s clients and prospects
- Initiate and coordinate the development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses
- 5-7 years field sales experience including software sales with experience specifically in Business Intelligence, Corporate Performance Management
- Previous experience with Clarity, Cognos, IBM TM1, Prophix, or other similar platforms will be a definite asset
- Knowledge of accounting and/or financial concepts is beneficial
- Enjoy the challenge of developing a new business
- Experience in selling and positioning the value of consulting and professional services
- Operational expertise in sales tools, measures, and data analysis concepts
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Ability to structure verbal and written communications to strongly influence stakeholders and our clients
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Must be comfortable with travelling
Thank you for your interest, however only those applicants selected will be contacted.