The Developer will be responsible for designing and developing solutions that enhance and extend for our Enterprise solutions. The role is primarily a development position. For most assignments, requirements will have been gathered in advance and the candidate will be asked to design and build a solution based on those requirements. There will be some operational support duties during the post-deployment warranty period, but the focus of the role is on core development of technical solutions.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology. Well skilled in software development using TGO’s enterprise solutions and is capable of designing elegant solutions to complex business challenges.
- Design, develop, document, and deploy solutions for TGO’s Enterprise solutions Responsible for full life cycle development for complex integration – Analysis, design, programming, testing (UAT, integration), implementation support for custom within application systems
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget according to Solutions Advisor and Technical Project Manager.
- May be required for maintenance of complex multiple product modules/sub-systems.
- Liaise with client’s development and/or technical staff
- Experience writing functional specifications for apps to be developed for the .NET platform
- Experience providing software support to internal and external customers
- Experience analyzing internal and external client and find prompt resolution
- Review the code of other developers during projects as Quality Assurance check-in
- Provide Status Reports on a timely basis (determine by TPM)
- Responsible to communicate custom solutions by project team members
- Documents custom solution (activities & processes)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of development standards
- Contribute to the research and evaluation of technologies with support from the Strategic Solutions Advisor or Technical Project Manager at the inception of projects to determine the technical direction of projects
- Contribute to internal projects on an as-needed basis
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of IT Industry Experience
- 4 – 7 years extensive development and programming background in MS-SQL, .NET C#
- Regular communications with clients is a requirement
- Works well as a member of a team and independently
- B.A. / B.S. in a technical field, or equivalent work experience; advanced degree in a related field preferred.
Application & Technical Skills:
- A strong foundation of general IT knowledge, including Windows Server, SQL Server and HTML, ASP.NET and C# (must be proficient in)
- Business Process Management experience is mandatory
- Workflow application experience is an asset
- Web Development is an asset MS SQL Server, MS SQL Stored Procedures, MS SQL Triggers is an asset
- Visual Studio Tools for Office Using C#, Web Server and SQL Server would be an asset
- ERP Development and SharePoint would be an asset
- Able to work with minimal direction but promotes an open flow of information so that all concerned are well informed.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Using a high degree of insight and analytical skills, always seeks to develop new or enhanced methods and techniques to resolve problems.
- Conceptually, able to identify and see connections between situations that are not obviously related, while remaining focus on project objectives.
- Have a vested interest in continuous learning; having insight on what they do well and what they can do better Must be very comfortable working with and in front of clients Full time applicants only (no contract positions)
Thank you for your interest, however only those applicants selected will be contacted.