As a Sales Administrator you will play a pivotal role in the sales process. You will be required to identify, initiate, nurture and qualify perspective opportunities using social media, phone and e-mail. You will be the front line to the field sales team by following up with leads, updating CRM and supporting all sales efforts.
To succeed as a Sales Administrator, you must be an organized self-starter who is deadline driven and detail oriented. You must thrive in a fast paced work environment, have the ability to multitask and meet deadlines. You will have significant interaction with senior executives within our customer base, creating awareness of our solutions and services and will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Professional Services teams.
- First level qualification/follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing activity
- Maintain accurate contact data and a sales pipeline, ensuring timely follow up of all leads
- Know, understand and present value proposition and nurture potential leads to qualify for hand off to direct sales
- Assist with completing RFPs, proposals, and monthly analytical reports
- Arrange and plan meetings, presentations, and/or conference calls for Sales Team
- Attend weekly Sales Meetings, reporting on pipeline status
- Deliver weekly/monthly sales reports tracking against goals and measuring success
- Learn in-depth knowledge of solutions and service offerings, industry trends and competition
- Ability to develop relationships with senior-level business decision makers
- Assist and support marketing/sales team for all initiatives
- Experience working in sales/office environment
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills and comfortable working with CRM systems
- To excel in this position, you must be tenacious with the ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers including senior employees/executives
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, complimented by strong business writing skills
- Ability to work independently while communicating with key stakeholders on any potential issues
- Naturally detail-oriented, organized, and proactive
- Exhibit great creativity and resourcefulness
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Social media experience would be an asset
- Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada and must be able to travel Internationally and to the United states
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org | We thank you for your submission however only qualified applicants will be contacted.