Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is now Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is the easy to use, intuitive sales, customer service and marketing solution. With Dynamics CRM, everyone has access to all customer information, and that information is all encompassing and live. You get all the information you want when you need it.
With the Microsoft look and feel so familiar to your users, it can be quickly adopted by your organization with virtually no training needed. This ease of adoption will result in an immediate ROI, giving you a CRM solution that lets your organization hit the ground running. Additionally, with integration into the Dynamics ERP solution, your two core business systems are connected. Information is entered once and then populated throughout your ERP, making simple, simple again.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Release Overview
Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides the following:
- Uninhibited cloud secure employee access to inter-departmental and customer data.
- Scalable cloud, server or hybrid deployment solution offerings.
- Native Microsoft Office interface and experience, which allows for easy use and quick employee adoption.
- Easy migration from legacy sales CRM solutions.
- A complete 360 degree, live view of the customer.
See what Dynamics CRM 2015 can do for you :
The Project Management solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015.
A Microsoft-Certified Marketing Automation solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.