Microsoft Dynamics GP
Your Comprehensive ERP Solution
Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) is a comprehensive, out-of-the-box Enterprise Resource Planning Solution. This program powers companies’ operations around the globe, ranging from full supply chain organizations to consolidated financials for private equity companies.
TGO has been working with Dynamics GP for many years, and is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. In fact, in 2002 we were named Microsoft’s Global Partner of the Year, out of 4,500 Value Added Resellers (VARs) across the world. We were the first Canadian partner to win this award, placing us among the highest-recognized Microsoft Partners in Toronto and Canada at large.
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 New Features
An ERP solution like Microsoft Dynamics GP can help you gain better visibility and control over your business with a unique combination of integrated business intelligence, collaboration and communication tools.
Connect the moving parts of your business with GP:
- Financial Management: Control compliance, contain costs and gain clear visibility into your assets and cash flow
- Human Resources and Payroll Management: Manage payroll and streamline the hiring process
- Supply Chain Management: Cut inventory costs, plan for growth, and reduce lead times
- Business Intelligence and Reporting: Plan for tomorrow with relevant data and recommendations today
- Sales, Service and Project Management: Improve customer service, increase sales, and control projects and processes
Why choose TGO for a Microsoft Dynamics GP implementation?
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a robust ERP package that has been around for many years. We specialize in implementing GP to address the following business challenges:
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Complex ongoing integrations
- Multi-ERP consolidations
- Complex financial back-office for vertical operational solutions
- Advanced distribution needs
TGO also specializes in extending the GP platform to address:
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- Enterprise budgeting and planning requirements
- Complex workflow needs
- Warehouse management systems
- Document delivery and archiving
- ecommerce and online customer account management
- Multi-company GP process and task automation
TGO’s status as a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner means that our team has the knowledge, experience, and history with GP to offer you the best guidance and support throughout your ERP project’s lifecycle.
Our team of expert ERP consultants has delivered more than 2500 successful projects, solving complex business problems with technology. Not only do we implement the ERP system that is best suited for your business, we provide custom development, a dedicated support team and training so that you can use your system to its fullest potential.
We are committed to ongoing review and optimization to ensure the solution continues to meet your needs as your business changes and grows.