TGO Consulting will be creating a series of blog posts related to 2014 Year-End Closing. We hope you find the information and tips in this series useful and it helps your Year-End process run effortlessly!
Below is the list of the entire series of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2014 Year-End Closing Blog Posts:
The order of these modules listed in the schedule above is the same order that the modules should be closed – and listed at the top of the GL year-end KnowledgeBase #888003. Please note that year-end procedures for Payroll are independent from other modules and are always performed at the end of each calendar year.
Fixed Assets Year-End Closing:
Analytical Accounting Year-End Closing:
– There is no separate Analytical Accounting YE close process to run, Analytical Accounting data will close with the General Ledger Year-End close process
– Follow the steps in KB 960356: “The year-end close procedures for Analytical Accounting”
– With Dynamics GP 2010 and Dynamics GP 10.0 SP2 or later there is an Analytical Accounting year end close option
- This option enables balance brought forward entries on dimensions
- Analytical Accounting data closes with General Ledger regardless of whether this option is marked
Knowledge Base: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/search.aspx
Microsoft Dynamics Support: https://mbs.microsoft.com/support/newstart.aspx
Microsoft Dynamics Community: https://community.dynamics.com/product/GP/default.aspx
Part 6 of the 2014 Year End Closing for Microsoft Dynamics GP can be found here: