Get the most out of Microsoft Dynamics GP
Are you using your Microsoft Dynamics GP solution to its full potential?
Whether you’re upgrading to a new version or are not yet using all of the features of your current system, let us help you optimize your current GP solution, through TGO’s:
Training & EducationAll training sessions, webinars and summits qualify for Professional Development Credits.
Solution EnhancementsTGO offers a wide variety of solution enhancements for all your business' needs.
Dedicated Support TeamTGO offers you a comprehensive Assurance Plan that is customized based on your business requirements.
Have you upgraded to GP 2015?
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 was officially released December 1, 2014.The latest version works with Office 365 and Microsoft Azure to offer a powerful solution to support your business goals.
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 benefits your business with:
- Expanded workflows to help streamline financial, payroll, sales, purchasing and project expense related approvals. This will allow you to quickly customize your solutions and accelerate business approvals.
- Single sign on through integration with Microsoft Azure Active Directory to help you work seamlessly across Microsoft Dynamics GP, Office 365, and other cloud-based applications.
- Service based architecture to lower the cost and time required for you and your partners to create and modify business solutions built on Dynamics GP.
- Business Analyzer R7, a “companion” tablet application which is now available from the Windows, iOS, and Android app stores.
- A Lower-cost self-service user license type for users who require very light functionality within Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Microsoft Dynamics Dynamics GP 2015: System Wide New Features