Excel-erating your GP Reporting
Excel is an accountant’s best friend (no, it’s not his dog). Wouldn’t it be great if you could use all those tools and visualizations to present useful business indicators from GP?
This course is designed for anyone who spends time compiling information in Excel from one or more data sources to create KPIs and dashboards. In this two-hour online session you will learn:
- How to get real-time GP data into Excel (default Excel ODCs and custom ones 30 mins)
- Big Data – when the GP tools alone are not enough (Power Query for volume or multiple data sources 30 mins)
- Ok, so you’ve got all your data in Excel, but how do you present it in a logical fashion? (KPIs, Dashboards, etc. 20 mins)
- How to make sure your new KPIs and dashboards are still secure (security 20 mins)
How to Register
- Click the registration link
- You will be redirected to Paypal where you can pay for the webinar using a major credit card. You do not need a Paypal account, simply select the option to proceed without a Paypal account.
- Once payment is processed you will be directed to GoToWebinar to complete your registration.
Easy as 1-2-3!